A successful and rapidly growing manufacturing business specialising in FMCG are recruiting a new HR Manager to join their growing HR team. This is a national business with 7 sites across the UK with 550 staff. This exciting new role will be based on a brand new site in West London.
- Organisation development:
- Advising and assisting Line Managers/ Directors/ Board members on all HR related issues
- Implementing and maintaining structured and result driven procedures to encourage and support organisation growth
- Policy, Handbook and employment law updates
- HR Software set up, implementation and continued maintenance
- Clocking in Time management set up and implementation
- Liaising with Employment lawyers for ad-hoc issues
- Change management support
- Assisting group in redundancy/ TUPE/ consultation process as necessary
- Resource and Talent Planning/Learning and Development
- Recruitment and onboarding – to manage the full process from advertising and job descriptions to onboarding.
- New employee system set up – People HR/Time system/Payroll.
- Annual pathway planning and skills matrix analysis.
- Personal development planning including full review process, including probation, annual reviews and performance.
- To support the organization and requirement of employee training and manage the retention of employee training logs.
- Employee Relations/ Employee Engagement/ Performance and Reward
- Investigation/Disciplinary procedures – to support management following company policy guidelines including minute taking.
- Contract amendments.
- Absence management and reporting.
- Employee support.
- People Program –working closely with the Marketing and comms team to design and introduce recognition, reward and communication schemes.
- Salary reporting analysis and supporting the payroll function.
You will be an ambitious and driven HR professional with suitable experience qualifications (CIPD Level 5 +). You will have had strong generalist experience with a particular interest in Employee Relations. You will be tech savvy with the ability to learn and implement new systems quickly and efficiently. Candidates with previous experience in a similar sector would be ideal for this role.